Product Terms and Conditions
Please read these product terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which GDV Fine Wines® makes the products available to you (“Product Terms”).
- The prices (Hong Kong Dollars – $HK) payable for the wine that you order are clearly set out in the website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed in the ‘Delivery Charge’ section of the website.
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Vintage wines are limited in availability. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the advertised vintage is the one that we deliver, we cannot guarantee, for some wines, which vintage will be shipped to you.
- Limited Stocks are available. First come, first served.
- GDV Fine Wines® reserves the right to revise the features of the product at any time without prior notice.
- There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us, and you will be charged for the goods.
- We cannot sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18. For this reason, we may refuse an order at our discretion and orders may not be transferred from the customer to any other person.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified on the order form.
- Please note that we can only deliver wine to selected regions within Hong Kong.
- We do our best to secure delivery within 14 days of the date of your order but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular wine, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the goods may be retained by the driver, in which case the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and will telephone to rearrange a second delivery.
- In these circumstances, if we have to deliver the goods a second time, a further delivery charge may become applicable.
5. Five Days Money Back Guarantee
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 5 working days after the day following the delivery of the goods by writing to email@example.com. In the event that the goods have already been dispatched at the date of receipt of your cancellation of the order you must return the goods to us, as we will charge your credit/debit card with the price of the goods within 60 days beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given. If you do not return the goods within 5 days of your cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering the goods.
- If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 10 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the website. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You can pay online through Paypal. Transaction Currency is, if unspecified, Hong Kong Dollar.
- En Premieur may be paid on Euros or Hong Kong Dollar as specified.
- Authority for payment must be given at the time of order.
- You will be charged for wine before your order is dispatched.
- Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
7. Return policy
- It is the Customer’s and/or receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received at the time of collection or delivery, including wines, glassware and accessories.
- Return is only available provided the goods remain in good condition and that the request to cancel is received in writing with a valid receipt. Return will only be applicable on wine or champagne below HKD$800 per bottle or less than 10 years old.
- No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the goods are collected or delivered.
- Any cancelled order will be refunded within 30 days. A charge of HK200 for collections will be payable. If returned wines are not deemed to be in a saleable condition, a re-delivery fee will also be charged.
- In the event that you would like to lodge a refund or return, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days after the day following the delivery of the goods.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but the Company shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
8. Customer Service
gdv.com.hk is operated by GDV Fine Wines® located in Shop B1, G/F., 313 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. If you have any queries please contact Customer Services at email@example.com